Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: AT?????
- (prep.) After.
- (n.) See Yataghan.
- (n.) Perfect peace of mind, or calmness.
- Turkish statesman who abolished the caliphate and founded Turkey as a modern secular state (1881-1938)
- (adv.) Fully rigged, as a vessel; with all sails set; set on end or set right.
- (n.) The recurrence, or a tendency to a recurrence, of the original type of a species in the progeny of its varieties; resemblance to remote rather than to near ancestors; reversion to the original form.
- (n.) The recurrence of any peculiarity or disease of an ancestor in a subsequent generation, after an intermission for a generation or two.
- An organism that has the characteristics of a more primitive type of that organism
- (n.) A workshop; a studio.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Atella, in ancient Italy; as, Atellan plays; farcical; ribald.
- (n.) A farcical drama performed at Atella.
- (n.) A digesting furnace, formerly used by alchemists. It was so constructed as to maintain uniform and durable heat.
- (n.) The disbelief or denial of the existence of a God, or supreme intelligent Being.
- (n.) Godlessness.
- (n.) One who disbelieves or denies the existence of a God, or supreme intelligent Being.
- (n.) A godless person.
- (v. i.) To discourse, argue, or act as an atheist.
- (v. t.) To render atheistic or godless.
- (a.) Atheistic; impious.
- (a.) Without God, neither accepting nor denying him.
- (a.) Wanting drink; thirsty.
- (a.) Having a keen appetite or desire; eager; longing.
- (n.) One who contended for a prize in the public games of ancient Greece or Rome.
- (n.) Any one trained to contend in exercises requiring great physical agility and strength; one who has great activity and strength; a champion.
- (n.) One fitted for, or skilled in, intellectual contests; as, athletes of debate.
- A simple type of jet engine; must be launched at high speed
- (adv.) Across, especially in an oblique direction; sidewise; obliquely.
- (adv.) Across the course; so as to thwart; perversely.
- (prep.) Across; from side to side of.
- (prep.) Across the direction or course of; as, a fleet standing athwart our course.
- Quivering or tingling with excitement or delight
- (adv.) On tiptoe; eagerly expecting.
- Sound made when someone sneezes
- (n.) A genus of small glassy heteropod mollusks found swimming at the surface in mid ocean. See Heteropod.
LOAD MORE RESULTS