Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: B???H???
- (n.) Babyhood.
- (n.) The state or period of infancy.
- (a.) Bacchanalian; fond of drunken revelry; wine-loving; reveling; carousing.
- (n.) A priest of Bacchus.
- (n.) A bacchanal; a reveler.
- (n.) A metrical foot composed of a short syllable and two long ones; according to some, two long and a short.
- (a.) Sloping from left to right; -- said of handwriting.
- (a.) Backhanded; indirect; oblique.
- (n.) A kind of handwriting in which the downward slope of the letters is from left to right.
- An excavator whose shovel bucket is attached to a hinged boom and is drawn backward to move earth
- (n.) Same as Backsheesh.
- (n.) A person whose head is bald.
- (n.) A white-headed variety of pigeon.
- (Irish folklore) a female spirit who wails to warn of impending death
- (a. & adv.) Having the head uncovered; as, a bareheaded girl.
- (n.) A goblin, in the shape of a large dog, portending misfortune.
- (a.) Noting two small bones, forming the body of the inverted hyoid arch.
- bass horn
- A modification of the bassoon, much deeper in tone.
- Batch together; assemble or process as a batch
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Beach
- (n.) An ornament used in rich Norman doorways, resembling a head with a beak.
- (n.) A small platform at the fore part of the upper deck of a vessel, which contains the water closets of the crew.
- (n.) Same as Beak, 3.
- (n.) A man who tends a bear.
- (n.) A chair with adjustable back, for the sick, to support them while sitting up in bed.
- (n.) A bedfellow.
- (n.) The nut of the beech tree.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Belch
- Someone employed as an errand boy and luggage carrier around hotels
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bench
LOAD MORE RESULTS