Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: B?E?S
- Complain; "What was he hollering about?"
- Call, summon, or alert with a beeper
- A short high tone produced as a signal or warning
- Make a loud noise; "The horns of the taxis blared"
- A general name for alcoholic beverages made by fermenting a cereal (or mixture of cereals) flavored with hops
- Round red root vegetable
- Biennial Eurasian plant usually having a swollen edible root; widely cultivated as a food crop
- A stand to support a corpse or a coffin prior to burial
- A coffin along with its stand; "we followed the bier to the graveyard"
- (pathology) an elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid
- (v. t.) To make or pronounce holy; to consecrate
- (v. t.) To make happy, blithesome, or joyous; to confer prosperity or happiness upon; to grant divine favor to.
- (v. t.) To express a wish or prayer for the happiness of; to invoke a blessing upon; -- applied to persons.
- (v. t.) To invoke or confer beneficial attributes or qualities upon; to invoke or confer a blessing on, -- as on food.
- (v. t.) To make the sign of the cross upon; to cross (one's self).
- (v. t.) To guard; to keep; to protect.
- (v. t.) To praise, or glorify; to extol for excellences.
- (v. t.) To esteem or account happy; to felicitate.
- (v. t.) To wave; to brandish.
- Drink made by steeping and boiling and fermenting rather than distilling
- Sit or let sit in boiling water so as to extract the flavor; "the tea is brewing"
- Prepare by brewing; "people have been brewing beer for thousands of years"