Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: B?L?R?
- (n.) A movable tower erected by besiegers for purposes of attack and defense.
- (n.) A bell tower, usually attached to a church or other building, but sometimes separate; a campanile.
- (n.) A room in a tower in which a bell is or may be hung; or a cupola or turret for the same purpose.
- (n.) The framing on which a bell is suspended.
- (v. t.) To act the lord over.
- (v. t.) To address by the title of "lord".
- (n.) A Spanish dance, or the lively music which accompanies it.