Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: BI?????
- Flat crusty-bottomed onion roll
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bias
- Cause to be biased
- Influence in an unfair way; "you are biasing my choice by telling me yours"
- (a.) Having two axes; as, biaxial polarization.
- (a.) Having to hydrogen atoms which can be replaced by positive or basic atoms or radicals to form salts; -- said of acids. See Dibasic.
- (n.) A cock or faucet having a bent down nozzle.
- (n.) One who makes the Bible the sole rule of faith.
- (n.) A biblical scholar; a biblicist.
- (a.) Pecked; pitted; notched.
- (n.) An anvil ending in a beak or point (orig. in two beaks); also, the beak or horn itself.
- A quarrel about petty points
- Argue over petty things; "Let's not quibble over pennies"
- (a.) Alt. of Bicolored
- A cocked hat with the brim turned up to form two points
- (n.) A light vehicle having two wheels one behind the other. It has a saddle seat and is propelled by the rider's feet acting on cranks or levers.
- Someone who makes an offer
- Someone who makes a bid at cards
- Young bird especially of domestic fowl
- Adult female chicken
- Informal offensive:- a woman, esp an old gossipy or interfering one. Fusspot
- (n.) Command; order; a proclamation or notifying.
- (n.) The act or process of making bids; an offer; a proposal of a price, as at an auction.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bid
- Strike, usually with the fist; "The pedestrians pummeled the demonstrators"
- (a.) Two-threaded; involving the use of two threads; as, bifilar suspension; a bifilar balance.
LOAD MORE RESULTS