Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: C????L
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the caecum, or blind gut.
- (a.) Having the form of a caecum, or bag with one opening; baglike; as, the caecal extremity of a duct.
- (n.) A neck guard of chain mall, hanging from the bascinet or other headpiece.
- (n.) A hood of other material than mail;
- (n.) a hood worn in church services, -- the amice, or the like.
- (v. i.) To inclose or surround, as with a railing, or with latticework.
- (v. i.) To shut out, as with a railing or with latticework; to exclude.
- (v. i.) To cross and deface, as the lines of a writing, or as a word or figure; to mark out by a cross line; to blot out or obliterate.
- (v. i.) To annul or destroy; to revoke or recall.
- (v. i.) To suppress or omit; to strike out, as matter in type.
- (v. i.) An inclosure; a boundary; a limit.
- (v. i.) The suppression or striking out of matter in type, or of a printed page or pages.
- (v. i.) The part thus suppressed.
- (n.) See Cantle.
- (n.) As much as will fill a cap.
- (n.) A yellow oily liquid, extracted from the shell of the cashew nut.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the body or its appetites; animal; fleshly; sensual; given to sensual indulgence; lustful; human or worldly as opposed to spiritual.
- (a.) Flesh-devouring; cruel; ravenous; bloody.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the carpus, or wrist.
- (n.) One of the bones or cartilages of the carpus; a carpale.
- (n.) Alt. of Carpellum
- (n.) See Quarrel, an arrow.
- (n.) Same as 4th Carol.
- (n.) A small closet or inclosure built against a window on the inner side, to sit in for study. The word was used as late as the 16th century.
- (n.) An agreement between belligerents for the exchange of prisoners.
- (n.) A letter of defiance or challenge; a challenge to single combat.
- (v. t.) To defy or challenge.
- (n.) Same as Caravel.
- (n.) A species of jellyfish; sea blubber.
- (n.) One of a species of aromatic oils, resembling carvacrol.
- (a.) Happening or coming to pass without design, and without being foreseen or expected; accidental; fortuitous; coming by chance.
- (a.) Coming without regularity; occasional; incidental; as, casual expenses.
- (n.) One who receives relief for a night in a parish to which he does not belong; a vagrant.
- (a.) Of the nature of, or pertaining to, a tail; having a tail-like appendage.
- (a.) Relating to a cause or causes; inplying or containing a cause or causes; expressing a cause; causative.
- (n.) A causal word or form of speech.
- (n.) Caution; prudence; wariness.
- (n.) Craft; deceit; falseness.
- English nurse who remained in Brussels after the German occupation in order to help Allied prisoners escape; was caught and executed by the Germans (1865-1915)
- (n.) A weight of one hundred pounds avoirdupois; -- called in many parts of the United States a Hundredweight.
- (n.) Relating to a hundred.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the tail.
LOAD MORE RESULTS