Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: C???L?N
- (n.) See Capelin.
- (n.) A small marine fish (Mallotus villosus) of the family Salmonidae, very abundant on the coasts of Greenland, Iceland, Newfoundland, and Alaska. It is used as a bait for the cod.
- (n.) The Mexican cherry (Prunus Capollin).
- (n.) A former gold coin of Germany worth nearly five dollars; also, a gold coin of Sweden worth nearly five dollars.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Catalonia.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of Catalonia; also, the language of Catalonia.
- English comedian and film maker; portrayed a downtrodden little man in baggy pants and bowler hat (1889-1977)
- (n.) A whitish marble, from Rome, containiing pale greenish zones. It consists of calcium carbonate, with zones and cloudings of talc.
- (n.) The last division of the Roman Catholic breviary; the seventh and last of the canonical hours of the Western church; the last prayer of the day, to be said after sunset.
- (n.) A South American bird, of the genus Aramus, allied to the rails.