Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: C???L?T?
- (n.) A hydrous silicate of magnesium, allied to serpentine, occurring in waxlike masses of a yellow or greenish color.
- (Judaism) a loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast; often formed into braided loaves and glazed with eggs before baking
- Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
- (n.) A soft, earthy, clayey mineral, of whitish or grayish color.
- Decorated metal band worn around the head
- A small circle
- The act of showing regard for others
- Formal or perfunctory politeness
- (n.) The state of society in which the relations and duties of a citizen are recognized and obeyed; a state of civilization.
- (n.) A civil office, or a civil process
- (n.) Courtesy; politeness; kind attention; good breeding; a polite act or expression.
- (a.) Filled up; with no part or element lacking; free from deficiency; entire; perfect; consummate.
- (a.) Finished; ended; concluded; completed; as, the edifice is complete.
- (a.) Having all the parts or organs which belong to it or to the typical form; having calyx, corolla, stamens, and pistil.
- (v. t.) To bring to a state in which there is no deficiency; to perfect; to consummate; to accomplish; to fulfill; to finish; as, to complete a task, or a poem; to complete a course of education.
- Engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together; "They conspired to overthrow the government"
- (v. t.) To blow together; to bring together; to collect; to fuse together; to join or weld; to consolidate.
- Partly mineralized copal dug from the ground
- (n. pl.) See Larvalla.
- A relief pilot on an airplane
- (a.) Joined; associated; coupled.
- (a.) Joining subject and predicate; copulative.
- (v. i.) To unite in sexual intercourse; to come together in the act of generation.
- A stanza consisting of two successive lines of verse; usually rhymed
- Two items of the same kind
- (n.) A fluoride of sodium and aluminum, found in Greenland, in white cleavable masses; -- used as a source of soda and alumina.
- (v. t.) To gather or throw into a heap; to heap together; to accumulate.
- (a.) Having or bearing cupules; cupuliferous.