Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: C??F?????E
- A cake or sweet bread usually served with coffee
- (n.) Same as Confiture.
- (n.) The act of comparing two or more things together; comparison.
- (n.) The act of consulting together formally; serious conversation or discussion; interchange of views.
- (n.) A meeting for consultation, discussion, or an interchange of opinions.
- (n.) A meeting of the two branches of a legislature, by their committees, to adjust between them.
- (n.) A stated meeting of preachers and others, invested with authority to take cognizance of ecclesiastical matters.
- (n.) A voluntary association of Congregational churches of a district; the district in which such churches are.
- (n. fem.) One to whom secrets, especially those relating to affairs of love, are confided or intrusted; a confidential or bosom friend.
- (n.) The act of confiding, trusting, or putting faith in; trust; reliance; belief; -- formerly followed by of, now commonly by in.
- (n.) That in which faith is put or reliance had.
- (n.) The state of mind characterized by one's reliance on himself, or his circumstances; a feeling of self-sufficiency; such assurance as leads to a feeling of security; self-reliance; -- often with self prefixed.
- (n.) Private conversation; (pl.) secrets shared; as, there were confidences between them.
- (n.) Trustful; without fear or suspicion; frank; unreserved.
- (n.) Having self-reliance; bold; undaunted.
- (n.) Having an excess of assurance; bold to a fault; dogmatical; impudent; presumptuous.
- (n.) Giving occasion for confidence.
- (a.) Capable of being confined, restricted, or limited.
- (a.) Seized and appropriated by the government to the public use; forfeited.
- (v. t.) To seize as forfeited to the public treasury; to appropriate to the public use.
- (n.) The act of flowing together; the meeting or junction of two or more streams; the place of meeting.
- (n.) Any running together of separate streams or currents; the act of meeting and crowding in a place; hence, a crowd; a concourse; an assemblage.
- (a.) Having the same form.
- (a.) Broken; uneven.
- (a.) Capable of being confused.
- (a.) That may be confuted.