Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: C??MM?
- (used informally) associated on close terms; "a close friend"; "the bartender was chummy with the regular customers"; "the two were thick as thieves for months"
- (used colloquially) having the relationship of friends or pals
- (Compar.) Having the quality of being viscous or adhesive; soft and sticky; glutinous; damp and adhesive, as if covered with a cold perspiration.
- (a.) Full of crumb or crumbs.
- (a.) Soft, as the crumb of bread is; not crusty.