Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: C?A???C
- (a.) Resembling chaos; confused.
- (n.) Alt. of Classical
- (n.) A work of acknowledged excellence and authority, or its author; -- originally used of Greek and Latin works or authors, but now applied to authors and works of a like character in any language.
- (n.) One learned in the literature of Greece and Rome, or a student of classical literature.
- (a.) Pertaining to what may be taken apart; as, clastic anatomy (of models).
- (a.) Fragmental; made up of brok/ fragments; as, sandstone is a clastic rock.