Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: C?A?I????
- The upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- (n.) The quality of being chary.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Chariot
- (n.) A light, covered, four-wheeled pleasure carriage with two seats.
- (pl.) of Charity
- (n.) A mock serenade of discordant noises, made with kettles, tin horns, etc., designed to annoy and insult.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Clarify
- (n.) That which clarifies.
- (n.) A vessel in which the process of clarification is conducted; as, the clarifier in sugar works.
- Make clear by removing impurities or solids, as by heating; "clarify the butter"; "clarify beer"
- Make clear and (more) comprehensible; "clarify the mystery surrounding her death"
- (v. i.) To declare war with certain ceremonies.
- A single-reed instrument with a straight tube
- Proclaim on, or as if on, a clarion
- Blow the clarion
- (n.) See Clarinet.
- (n.) Clearness; splendor.
- Bone linking the scapula and sternum
- (a.) Having club-shaped antennae. See Antennae
- (n.) One of the Clavicornes.
- (a.) Club-shaped; clavate.
- (n.) The act of coalescing; union into a body or mass, as of separate bodies or parts; as, a coalition of atoms.
- (n.) A combination, for temporary purposes, of persons, parties, or states, having different interests.
- (adv.) In a coaxing manner; by coaxing.
- Animals having a bony or cartilaginous skeleton with a segmented spinal column and a large brain enclosed in a skull or cranium
- (n.) The state of being broken down or weakened; as, the craziness of a ship, or of the limbs.
- (n.) The state of being broken in mind; imbecility or weakness of intellect; derangement.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the czar or the czarina; czarish.
LOAD MORE RESULTS