- (n.) The side of the face below the eye.
- (n.) The cheek bone.
- (n.) Those pieces of a machine, or of any timber, or stone work, which form corresponding sides, or which are similar and in pair; as, the cheeks (jaws) of a vise; the cheeks of a gun carriage, etc.
- (n.) The branches of a bridle bit.
- (n.) A section of a flask, so made that it can be moved laterally, to permit the removal of the pattern from the mold; the middle part of a flask.
- (n.) Cool confidence; assurance; impudence.
- (v. t.) To be impudent or saucy to.