Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: CAPE?
- Czech writer who introduced the word `robot' into the English language (1890-1938)
- (n.) Alt. of Caple
- (n.) A composite stone (quartz, schorl, and hornblende) in the walls of tin and copper lodes.
- (n.) A frolicsome leap or spring; a skip; a jump, as in mirth or dancing; a prank.
- (n.) A vessel formerly used by the Dutch, privateer.
- (n.) The pungent grayish green flower bud of the European and Oriental caper (Capparis spinosa), much used for pickles.
- (n.) A plant of the genus Capparis; -- called also caper bush, caper tree.
- (v. i.) To leap or jump about in a sprightly manner; to cut capers; to skip; to spring; to prance; to dance.
- A sleeveless garment like a cloak but shorter
- A strip of land projecting into a body of water
- King of France elected in 987 and founding the Capetian dynasty (940-996)