Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: CER??
- (pl.) of Cercus
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cere
- (n.) The daughter of Saturn and Ops or Rhea, the goddess of corn and tillage.
- (n.) The first discovered asteroid.
- Cerium (Ce) a ductile grey metallic element of the lanthanide series; used in lighter flints; the most abundant of the rare-earth group
- Of or relating to or containing cerium especially with valence 4
- (n.) A waxy substance extracted by alcohol or ether from cork; sometimes applied also to the portion of beeswax which is soluble in alcohol.
- (n.) A variety of the mineral allanite.
- Large mackerel with long pointed snout; important food and game fish of the eastern Atlantic coast southward to Brazil
- Large edible mackerel of temperate United States coastal Atlantic waters
- An absolute certainty; "it's a dead cert"
- (n.) A radical, C27H55 supposed to exist in several compounds obtained from Chinese wax, beeswax, etc.