- (n.) That which relates or belongs to one; business; affair.
- (n.) That which affects the welfare or happiness; interest; moment.
- (n.) Interest in, or care for, any person or thing; regard; solicitude; anxiety.
- (n.) Persons connected in business; a firm and its business; as, a banking concern.
- (v. i.) To be of importance.
- (v. t.) To relate or belong to; to have reference to or connection with; to affect the interest of; to be of importance to.
- (v. t.) To engage by feeling or sentiment; to interest; as, a good prince concerns himself in the happiness of his subjects.