Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: COCC??
- Any spherical or nearly spherical bacteria
- (n.) One of the separable carpels of a dry fruit.
- (n.) A genus of hemipterous insects, including scale insects, and the cochineal insect (Coccus cacti).
- (n.) A form of bacteria, shaped like a globule.
- (n.) The end of the vertebral column beyond the sacrum in man and tailless monkeys. It is composed of several vertebrae more or less consolidated.