Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: COG?A??
- (a.) Allied by blood; kindred by birth; specifically (Law), related on the mother's side.
- (a.) Of the same or a similar nature; of the same family; proceeding from the same stock or root; allied; kindred; as, a cognate language.
- (n.) One who is related to another on the female side.
- (n.) One of a number of things allied in origin or nature; as, certain letters are cognates.
- (n. pl.) Relatives by the mother's side.
- (n.) A coarse, narrow cloth, like frieze, used by the lower classes in the sixteenth century.