Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: D??R??S??N
- (n.) The act of depressing.
- (n.) The state of being depressed; a sinking.
- (n.) A falling in of the surface; a sinking below its true place; a cavity or hollow; as, roughness consists in little protuberances and depressions.
- (n.) Humiliation; abasement, as of pride.
- (n.) Dejection; despondency; lowness.
- (n.) Diminution, as of trade, etc.; inactivity; dullness.
- (n.) The angular distance of a celestial object below the horizon.
- (n.) The operation of reducing to a lower degree; -- said of equations.
- (n.) A method of operating for cataract; couching. See Couch, v. t., 8.
- (n.) The act of digressing or deviating, esp. from the main subject of a discourse; hence, a part of a discourse deviating from its main design or subject.
- (n.) A turning aside from the right path; transgression; offense.
- (n.) The elongation, or angular distance from the sun; -- said chiefly of the inferior planets.