Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: D?N??S?
- (a.) Somewhat dank.
- (n.) One whose business it is to clean, extract, or repair natural teeth, and to make and insert artificial ones; a dental surgeon.
- An industrial city in the Donets Basin
- Marked by a narrow focus on or display of learning especially its trivial aspects
- (n) Self-importance; loftiness of carriage.
- (a.) Somewhat like a dunce.
- (n.) Codfish cured in a particular manner, so as to be of a superior quality.
- Of a dull greyish brown to brownish grey color; "the dun and dreary prairie"
- (a.) Inclined to a dun color.