Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: DE??E
- Variant of Dere, v. t. & n.
- (v. t.) To stun or stupefy with noise; to deafen.
- United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886)
- English writer remembered particularly for his novel about Robinson Crusoe (1660-1731)
- Make or become free of frost or ice; "Defrost the car window"
- (n.) See Deckle.
- (v. i.) To dig or labor with a spade, or as with a spade; to labor as a drudge.
- (v. t.) To dig; to open (the ground) as with a spade.
- (v. t.) To dig into; to penetrate; to trace out; to fathom.
- (v. t.) A place dug; a pit; a ditch; a den; a cave.
- (a.) Having the constituent parts massed or crowded together; close; compact; thick; containing much matter in a small space; heavy; opaque; as, a dense crowd; a dense forest; a dense fog.
- (a.) Stupid; gross; crass; as, dense ignorance.
- (a.) To hide; to skulk.
- (a.) Dearer.
- (n.) Debt.
- (n.) Two; a card or a die with two spots; as, the deuce of hearts.
- (n.) A condition of the score beginning whenever each side has won three strokes in the same game (also reckoned "40 all"), and reverted to as often as a tie is made until one of the sides secures two successive strokes following a tie or deuce, which decides the game.
- (n.) The devil; a demon.
- (a.) Alt. of Deused