Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: DE?OTE?
- (imp. & p. p.) of Denote
- Have as a meaning; "`multi-' denotes `many' "
- Be a sign or indication of; "Her smile denoted that she agreed"
- Make known; make an announcement; "She denoted her feelings clearly"
- (a.) Consecrated to a purpose; strongly attached; zealous; devout; as, a devoted admirer.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Devote
- (n.) One who is wholly devoted; esp., one given wholly to religion; one who is superstitiously given to religious duties and ceremonies; a bigot.
- (n.) One who devotes; a worshiper.
- Dedicate; "give thought to"; "give priority to"; "pay attention to"
- Give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause; "She committed herself to the work of God"; "give one's talents to a good cause"; "consecrate your life to the church"
- Set aside or apart for a specific purpose or use; "this land was devoted to mining"