Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: DEN??
- (n.) Denial; refusal.
- (v. t.) To deny.
- The brightest star in Cygnus
- (n.) A coarse cotton drilling used for overalls, etc.
- (a.) Having the constituent parts massed or crowded together; close; compact; thick; containing much matter in a small space; heavy; opaque; as, a dense crowd; a dense forest; a dense fog.
- (a.) Stupid; gross; crass; as, dense ignorance.
- Make a depression into; "The bicycle dented my car"
- An impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- An appreciable consequence (especially a lessening); "it made a dent in my bank account"
- A depression scratched or carved into a surface