Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: E???N?L??
- (imp. & p. p.) of Enkindle
- Call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses); "arouse pity"; "raise a smile"; "evoke sympathy"
- Cause to start burning; "The setting sun kindled the sky with oranges and reds"
- (imp. & p. p.) of Entangle
- (n.) One that entangles.
- Twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
- Entrap; "Our people should not be mired in the past"
- Caught in
- (adv.) In an eternal manner.