Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: E??O?
- (pron.) Alt. of Echoon
- (anthropology) the distinctive expression of the cognitive or intellectual character of a culture or a social group
- (n.) An image or effigy; -- used rather in an abstract sense, and rarely for a work of art.
- (n.) The joint or bend of the arm; the outer curve in the middle of the arm when bent.
- (n.) Any turn or bend like that of the elbow, in a wall, building, and the like; a sudden turn in a line of coast or course of a river; also, an angular or jointed part of any structure, as the raised arm of a chair or sofa, or a short pipe fitting, turning at an angle or bent.
- (n.) A sharp angle in any surface of wainscoting or other woodwork; the upright sides which flank any paneled work, as the sides of windows, where the jamb makes an elbow with the window back.
- (v. i.) To jut into an angle; to project or to bend after the manner of an elbow.
- (v. i.) To push rudely along; to elbow one's way.
- (v. t.) To push or hit with the elbow, as when one pushes by another.
- British writer of novels characterized by realistic analysis of provincial Victorian society (1819-1880)
- British poet (born in the United States) who won the Nobel prize for literature; his plays are outstanding examples of modern verse drama (1888-1965)
- (v. t.) To bend like a bow; to curve.
- (v. t.) To inclose, as in a box; to imbox.
- (v. t.) To furnish with money or its equivalent, as a permanent fund for support; to make pecuniary provision for; to settle an income upon; especially, to furnish with dower; as, to endow a wife; to endow a public institution.
- (v. t.) To enrich or furnish with anything of the nature of a gift (as a quality or faculty); -- followed by with, rarely by of; as, man is endowed by his Maker with reason; to endow with privileges or benefits.
- (v. i.) To take satisfaction; to live in happiness.
- (v. t.) To take pleasure or satisfaction in the possession or experience of; to feel or perceive with pleasure; to be delighted with; as, to enjoy the dainties of a feast; to enjoy conversation.
- (v. t.) To have, possess, and use with satisfaction; to occupy or have the benefit of, as a good or profitable thing, or as something desirable; as, to enjoy a free constitution and religious liberty.
- (v. t.) To have sexual intercourse with.
- Register formally as a participant or member; "The party recruited many new members"
- A brief stanza concluding certain forms of poetry
- (n.) One dispatched upon an errand or mission; a messenger; esp., a person deputed by a sovereign or a government to negotiate a treaty, or transact other business, with a foreign sovereign or government; a minister accredited to a foreign government. An envoy's rank is below that of an ambassador.
- (n.) An explanatory or commendatory postscript to a poem, essay, or book; -- also in the French from, l'envoi.
- (pl.) of Eozoon
- (n.) A part of the sacerdotal habit among Jews, being a covering for the back and breast, held together on the shoulders by two clasps or brooches of onyx stones set in gold, and fastened by a girdle of the same stuff as the ephod. The ephod for the priests was of plain linen; that for the high priest was richly embroidered in colors. The breastplate of the high priest was worn upon the ephod in front.
LOAD MORE RESULTS