Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: E?C???T????
- (n.) The act of enchanting; the production of certain wonderful effects by the aid of demons, or the agency of supposed spirits; the use of magic arts, spells, or charms; incantation.
- (n.) The effect produced by the act; the state of being enchanted; as, to break an enchantment.
- (n.) That which captivates the heart and senses; an influence or power which fascinates or highly delights.
- (n.) A woman versed in magical arts; a sorceress; also, a woman who fascinates.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Encounter
- (n.) One who encounters; an opponent; an antagonist.
- (n.) That which is formed as a crust; incrustment; incrustation.
- The activity of converting data or information into code
- An increase to counteract a perceived discrepancy; "higher wages caused an escalation of prices"; "there was a gradual escalation of hostilities"
- (a.) Liable to escheat.
- The act of extracting ores or coal etc from the earth
- A hole in the ground made by excavating
- The site of an archeological exploration; "they set up camp next to the dig"
- Something that agitates and arouses; "he looked forward to the excitements of the day"
- The neural or electrical arousal of an organ or muscle or gland
- The state of being emotionally aroused and worked up; "his face was flushed with excitement and his hands trembled"; "he tried to calm those who were in a state of extreme inflammation"
- (imp. & p. p.) of Excogitate
- Reflect deeply on a subject;
- Come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort; "excogitate a way to measure the speed of light"