Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: E?EC??
- Eliminate (a substance); "combustion products are exhausted in the engine"; "the plant releases a gas"
- Cause to come out in a squirt; "the boy squirted water at his little sister"
- Put out or expel from a place; "The unruly student was excluded from the game"
- Leave an aircraft rapidly, using an ejection seat or capsule
- Choose; "I elected to have my funds deposited automatically"
- Select by a vote for an office or membership; "We elected him chairman of the board"
- An exclusive group of people; "one of the elect who have power inside the government"
- Construct, build, or erect; "Raise a barn"
- Cause to rise up
- (n.) A small oval porcelain or glass cup, having a rim curved to fit the orbit of the eye. it is used in the application of liquid remedies to eyes; -- called also eyeglass.