Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: E?ER?
- (n.) Corundum in the form of grains or powder, used in the arts for grinding and polishing hard substances. Native emery is mixed with more or less magnetic iron. See the Note under Corundum.
- (a.) Alt. of Eterne
- (v. t.) To overthrow; to subvert.
- (v. t.) To turn outwards, or inside out, as an intestine.
- (a. & a. pron.) All the parts which compose a whole collection or aggregate number, considered in their individuality, all taken separately one by one, out of an indefinite bumber.
- (a. & a. pron.) Every one. Cf.
- An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring
- (n.) Alt. of Ewry
- (v. t.) To thrust forth; to emit; to push out.
- (v. t.) To put force, ability, or anything of the nature of an active faculty; to put in vigorous action; to bring into active operation; as, to exert the strength of the body, limbs, faculties, or imagination; to exert the mind or the voice.
- (v. t.) To put forth, as the result or exercise of effort; to bring to bear; to do or perform.