Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: E?ERT
- (v. t.) To overthrow; to subvert.
- (v. t.) To turn outwards, or inside out, as an intestine.
- (v. t.) To thrust forth; to emit; to push out.
- (v. t.) To put force, ability, or anything of the nature of an active faculty; to put in vigorous action; to bring into active operation; as, to exert the strength of the body, limbs, faculties, or imagination; to exert the mind or the voice.
- (v. t.) To put forth, as the result or exercise of effort; to bring to bear; to do or perform.