Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: E?ERT
- (v. t.) To overthrow; to subvert.
- (v. t.) To turn outwards, or inside out, as an intestine.
- (v. t.) To thrust forth; to emit; to push out.
- (v. t.) To put force, ability, or anything of the nature of an active faculty; to put in vigorous action; to bring into active operation; as, to exert the strength of the body, limbs, faculties, or imagination; to exert the mind or the voice.
- (v. t.) To put forth, as the result or exercise of effort; to bring to bear; to do or perform.