Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: EG???
- (a.) See Aegean.
- (v. t.) To cast or throw out; to void, as excrement; to excrete, as the indigestible matter of the food; in an extended sense, to excrete by the lungs, skin, or kidneys.
- (n.) Any bombycid moth of the genera Eriogaster and Lasiocampa; as, the oak eggar (L. roboris) of Europe.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Egg
- (n.) One who gathers eggs; an eggler.
- (v. t.) One who eggs or incites.
- (n. pl.) Eyes.
- (n.) The name of several species of herons which bear plumes on the back. They are generally white. Among the best known species are the American egret (Ardea, / Herodias, egretta); the great egret (A. alba); the little egret (A. garzetta), of Europe; and the American snowy egret (A. candidissima).
- (n.) A plume or tuft of feathers worn as a part of a headdress, or anything imitating such an ornament; an aigrette.
- (n.) The flying feathery or hairy crown of seeds or achenes, as the down of the thistle.
- (n.) A kind of ape.
- An ancient empire to the west of Israel; centered on the Nile River and ruled by a Pharaoh; figured in many events described in the Old Testament
- A republic in northeastern Africa known as the United Arab Republic until 1971; site of an ancient civilization that flourished from 2600 to 30 BC