Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: EN??
- Be the end of; be the last or concluding part of; "This sad scene ended the movie"
- The state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it; "the ends justify the means"
- The concluding parts of an event or occurrence; "the end was exciting"; "I had to miss the last of the movie"
- A boundary marking the extremities of something; "the end of town"
- Either extremity of something that has length; "the end of the pier"; "she knotted the end of the thread"; "they rode to the end of the line"; "the terminals of the anterior arches of the fornix"
- The surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object; "one end of the box was marked `This side up'"
- One of two places from which people are communicating to each other; "the phone rang at the other end"; "both ends wrote at the same time"
- (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scri
- A town in north central Oklahoma
- Girl’s name
- Water god and god of wisdom; counterpart of the Akkadian Ea
- An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom
- In the Old Testament, the first son of Seth, also spelled Enosh.
- A form of Enough.
- (n.) Malice; ill will; spite.
- (n.) Chagrin, mortification, discontent, or uneasiness at the sight of another's excellence or good fortune, accompanied with some degree of hatred and a desire to possess equal advantages; malicious grudging; -- usually followed by of; as, they did this in envy of Caesar.
- (n.) Emulation; rivalry.
- (n.) Public odium; ill repute.
- (n.) An object of envious notice or feeling.
- (v. i.) To be filled with envious feelings; to regard anything with grudging and longing eyes; -- used especially with at.
- (v. i.) To show malice or ill will; to rail.
- (v. t.) To feel envy at or towards; to be envious of; to have a feeling of uneasiness or mortification in regard to (any one), arising from the sight of another's excellence or good fortune and a longing to possess it.
- (v. t.) To feel envy on account of; to have a feeling of grief or repining, with a longing to possess (some excellence or good fortune of another, or an equal good fortune, etc.); to look with grudging upon; to begrudge.
- (v. t.) To long after; to desire strongly; to covet.
- (v. t.) To do harm to; to injure; to disparage.
- (v. t.) To hate.
- (v. t.) To emulate.