Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: ET??
- (n.) A variant of Eddish.
- (v. i.) To practice etching; to make etchings.
- (v. t.) To produce, as figures or designs, on mental, glass, or the like, by means of lines or strokes eaten in or corroded by means of some strong acid.
- (v. t.) To subject to etching; to draw upon and bite with acid, as a plate of metal.
- (v. t.) To sketch; to delineate.
- (a.) Easy.
- (n.) A kind of small, portable, cooking apparatus for which heat is furnished by a spirit lamp.
- Town in SE England, site of Eton College Eton Collar - broad stiff white collar worn outside an Eton Jacket Eton crop - a very short mannish hair style worn by women in the 1920's Eton jacket - a waist length jacket with a V shaped back, open in front,
- (n.) A case for one or several small articles; esp., a box in which scissors, tweezers, and other articles of toilet or of daily use are carried.
- (n.) See Etymon.