Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: F???S??
- (n.) The Chinese name for a highly prized variety of pale green jade. See Jade.
- (pl.) of Fetus
- (a.) Subtilty of contrivance to gain a point; artifice; stratagem.
- (a.) The act of finessing. See Finesse, v. i., 2.
- (v. i.) To use artifice or stratagem.
- (v. i.) To attempt, when second or third player, to make a lower card answer the purpose of a higher, when an intermediate card is out, risking the chance of its being held by the opponent yet to play.
- (n.) A set of fire irons, including, commonly, tongs, shovel, and poker.
- A soft thread for cleaning the spaces between the teeth
- A soft loosely twisted thread used in embroidery
- (n.) Alt. of Flotson
- (n.) Goods lost by shipwreck, and floating on the sea; -- in distinction from jetsam or jetson.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Focus
- (pl.) of Focus
- Realize beforehand
- Picture to oneself; imagine possible; "I cannot envision him as President"
- Act in advance of; deal with ahead of time
- (v. t.) To foretell.
- (v. i.) To have or exercise foresight.
- (v. t.) To see beforehand; to have prescience of; to foreknow.
- (v. t.) To provide.
- The trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- Establish a forest on previously unforested land; "afforest the mountains"
- Land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- (a.) Fortified with a fraise.
- Sloping or horizontal rampart of pointed stakes
- A ruff for the neck worn in the 16th century
- A tool for enlarging a drill hole
- Any of several plants of the genus Freesia valued for their one-sided clusters of usually fragrant yellow or white or pink tubular flowers
- Fine-toothed power saw with a narrow blade; used to cut curved outlines
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Friesland, a province in the northern part of the Netherlands.
- (n.) The language of the Frisians, a Teutonic people formerly occupying a large part of the coast of Holland and Northwestern Germany. The modern dialects of Friesic are spoken chiefly in the province of Friesland, and on some of the islands near the coast of Germany and Denmark.
- An almost pleasurable sensation of fright; "a frisson of surprise shot through him"
- (n.) A genus of flowering plants having elegant drooping flowers, with four sepals, four petals, eight stamens, and a single pistil. They are natives of Mexico and South America. Double-flowered varieties are now common in cultivation.
LOAD MORE RESULTS