Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: F??N???
- (imp. & p. p.) of Faint
- (adv.) In a faint, weak, or timidmanner.
- (n.) See Fullness.
- External female sex organs; "in England `fanny' is vulgar slang for female genitals"
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fan
- (a.) The state of being far off; distance; remoteness.
- (n.) The quality or state of being fat, plump, or full-fed; corpulency; fullness of flesh.
- (n.) Hence; Richness; fertility; fruitfulness.
- (n.) That which makes fat or fertile.
- (n.) One who describes the fauna of country; a naturalist.
- Someone who humbles himself as a sign of respect; who behaves as if he had no self-respect
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fawn
- Deceive by a mock action; "The midfielder feinted to shoot"
- (a.) Abounding in fens; fenny.
- (n.) A place for rearing ferns.
- (n.) The state of being few; smallness of number; paucity.
- (n.) Brevity; conciseness.
- United States physicist who contributed to the theory of the interaction of photons and electrons (1918-1988)
- (n.) A betrothed woman.
- A man who is engaged to be married
- (a.) Fiendlike; monstrous; devilish.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fin
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Finland, to the Finns, or to their language.
- (n.) A Northern Turanian group of languages; the language of the Finns.
LOAD MORE RESULTS