- (v. t.) To stuff with forcemeat; hence, to fill with mingled ingredients; to fill full; to stuff.
- (v. t.) To render fat.
- (v. t.) To swell out; to render pompous.
- (v. t.) Stuffing, or mixture of viands, like that used on dressing a fowl; forcemeat.
- (v. t.) A low style of comedy; a dramatic composition marked by low humor, generally written with little regard to regularity or method, and abounding with ludicrous incidents and expressions.
- (v. t.) Ridiculous or empty show; as, a mere farce.