Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Answers for: G???????S
- A restless seeker after amusement or social companionship
- European sedge having rough-edged leaves and spikelets of reddish flowers and aromatic roots
- Southeastern Asian perennial with aromatic roots
- A group of islands in the Pacific off South America; owned by Ecuador; known for unusual animal life
- A New Testament book containing the epistle from Saint Paul to the Galatians
- A bitter aromatic gum resin that resembles asafetida
- (pl.) of Gallery
- (pl.) of Gallfly
- (pl.) of Gallows
- gama grass
- A species of grass (Tripsacum dactyloides) tall, stout, and exceedingly productive; cultivated in the West Indies, Mexico, and the Southern States of North America as a forage grass; -- called also sesame grass.
- (n.) Same as Gamashes.
- Someone who is a very fierce fighter
- A cock bred and trained for fighting
- (pl.) of Ganglion
- The localized death of living cells (as from infection or the interruption of blood supply)
- Necrotic tissue; a mortified or gangrenous part or mass
- Undergo necrosis; "the tissue around the wound necrosed"
- A criminal who is a member of gang
- Large white roundish Asiatic legume; usually dried
- The seed of the chickpea plant
- The first wale laid next to the keel of a wooden ship
- Someone who takes care of a garden
- Someone employed to work in a garden
LOAD MORE RESULTS