Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Solutions for: GE??????
- (a.) Pertaining to laughter; used in laughing.
- (n.) Animal jelly; glutinous material obtained from animal tissues by prolonged boiling. Specifically (Physiol. Chem.), a nitrogeneous colloid, not existing as such in the animal body, but formed by the hydrating action of boiling water on the collagen of various kinds of connective tissue (as tendons, bones, ligaments, etc.). Its distinguishing character is that of dissolving in hot water, and forming a jelly on cooling. It is an important ingredient of calf's-foot jelly, isinglass, glue, etc. It is used as food, but its nutritious qualities are of a low order.
- (n.) Same as Gelatin.
- (n.) The process of becoming solid by cooling; a cooling and solidifying.
- (a.) Capable of being gelded.
- (a.) Liable to taxation.
- Castrated male horse
- (n.) The state of being gelid.
- (a.) Gelseminic.
- (n.) One versed in the Gemara, or adhering to its teachings.
- (a.) In pairs or twains; two together; binate; twin; as, geminate flowers.
- (v. t.) To double.
- (a.) Double; in pairs.
- (a.) Having buds; adorned with gems or jewels.
- (a.) Pertaining to gems; of the nature of gems; resembling gems.
- Scientific study of precious stones
- (n.) An organ stop with conical tin pipes.
- A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry; "he had the gem set in a ring for his wife"; "she had jewels made of all the rarest stones"
- (n.) One of a body of heavy cavalry.
- (n.) An armed policeman in France.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Gender
- (n.) The chief of a family or tribe.
- A fact about the whole (as opposed to particular); "he discussed the general but neglected the particular"
- A general officer of the highest rank
- Command as a general; "We are generaled by an incompetent!"
- The head of a religious order or congregation
- (a.) Generative; producing
- (a.) acting as a generant.
- (n.) That which generates.
- (n.) A generatrix.
- (v. t.) To beget; to procreate; to propagate; to produce (a being similar to the parent); to engender; as, every animal generates its own species.
- (v. t.) To cause to be; to bring into life.
- (v. t.) To originate, especially by a vital or chemical process; to produce; to cause.
- (v. t.) To trace out, as a line, figure, or solid, by the motion of a point or a magnitude of inferior order.
LOAD MORE RESULTS