Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: H?????N?Y
- An English coin worth half a penny
- (n.) See Alomancy.
- (n.) The state, quality, or character of the heathen.
- (n.) Heathendom; heathen nations.
- (n.) The act of hesitating, or pausing to consider; slowness in deciding; vacillation; also, the manner of one who hesitates.
- (n.) A stammering; a faltering in speech.