Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: H?F??
- The handle of a weapon or tool
- The property of being large in mass
- Lift or elevate
- Test the weight of something by lifting it
- (a.) Moderately heavy.
- United States labor leader who was president of the Teamsters Union; he was jailed for trying to bribe a judge and later disappeared and is assumed to have been murdered (1913-1975)
- (a.) Careful; wary.
- A state of irritation or annoyance
- Blow hard and loudly; "he huffed and puffed as he made his way up the mountain"
- Inhale recreational drugs; "The addict was snorting cocaine almost every day"; "the kids were huffing glue"
- (a.) Puffed up; as, huffy bread.
- (a.) Characterized by arrogance or petulance; easily offended.