Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Crossword Answers for: HAI?
- (n.) A large piece of woolen or cotton cloth worn by Arabs as an outer garment.
- (a.) Healthy. See Hale (the preferable spelling).
- (n.) Small roundish masses of ice precipitated from the clouds, where they are formed by the congelation of vapor. The separate masses or grains are called hailstones.
- (n.) A wish of health; a salutation; a loud call.
- (v. i.) To pour down particles of ice, or frozen vapors.
- (v. i.) To declare, by hailing, the port from which a vessel sails or where she is registered; hence, to sail; to come; -- used with from; as, the steamer hails from New York.
- (v. i.) To report as one's home or the place from whence one comes; to come; -- with from.
- (v. t.) To pour forcibly down, as hail.
- (v. t.) To call loudly to, or after; to accost; to salute; to address.
- (v. t.) To name; to designate; to call.
- (v. t.) An exclamation of respectful or reverent salutation, or, occasionally, of familiar greeting.
- (n.) The collection or mass of filaments growing from the skin of an animal, and forming a covering for a part of the head or for any part or the whole of the body.
- (n.) One the above-mentioned filaments, consisting, in invertebrate animals, of a long, tubular part which is free and flexible, and a bulbous root imbedded in the skin.
- (n.) Hair (human or animal) used for various purposes; as, hair for stuffing cushions.
- (n.) A slender outgrowth from the chitinous cuticle of insects, spiders, crustaceans, and other invertebrates. Such hairs are totally unlike those of vertebrates in structure, composition, and mode of growth.
- (n.) An outgrowth of the epidermis, consisting of one or of several cells, whether pointed, hooked, knobbed, or stellated. Internal hairs occur in the flower stalk of the yellow frog lily (Nuphar).
- (n.) A spring device used in a hair-trigger firearm.
- (n.) A haircloth.
- (n.) Any very small distance, or degree; a hairbreadth.