Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: I???A?????
- Any polyhedron having twenty plane faces
- (n. pl.) A Linnaean class of plants, having twenty or more stamens inserted in the calyx.
- (n.) A female worshiper of idols.
- (pl.) of Idolatry
- (v. i.) To worship idols; to pay idolatrous worship.
- (v. t.) To make in idol of; to idolize.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to idolatry; partaking of the nature of idolatry; given to idolatry or the worship of false gods; as, idolatrous sacrifices.
- (a.) Consisting in, or partaking of, an excessive attachment or reverence; as, an idolatrous veneration for antiquity.
- (n.) A yellow dye obtained from the leaves of the holly.
- (a.) Wanting beauty or attractiveness; deformed; ugly; ill-looking.
- (a.) Of habitual bad temper; peevish; fractious; cross; crabbed; surly; as, an ill-natured person.
- (a.) Dictated by, or indicating, ill nature; spiteful.
- (a.) Intractable; not yielding to culture.
- An organic base C3H4N2; a histamine inhibitor
- Copying (or trying to copy) the actions of someone else
- Something copied or derived from an original
- The doctrine that representations of nature or human behavior should be accurate imitations
- A representation of a person that is exaggerated for comic effect
- (n.) A woman who is an imitator.
- (a.) Immeasurable.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Impeach
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Impearl
- (a.) Not placable; not to be appeased; incapable of being pacified; inexorable; as, an implacable prince.
- (a.) Incapable of ebign relieved or assuaged; inextinguishable.
- (adv.) In an implacable manner.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Implant
- (n.) Unchastity.
- (a.) Not closing or shutting.
- (a.) Set; fast; fixed.
- (a.) Alt. of Incrassated
- (v. i.) To become thick or thicker.
- (v. t.) To make thick or thicker; to thicken; especially, in pharmacy, to thicken (a liquid) by the mixture of another substance, or by evaporating the thinner parts.
LOAD MORE RESULTS