Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: I??I?E??
- A device for lighting or igniting fuel or charges or fires; "do you have a light?"
- A substance used to ignite or kindle a fire
- A person who drinks alcoholic beverages (especially to excess)
- (a.) Threatening to occur immediately; near at hand; impending; -- said especially of misfortune or peril.
- (a.) Full of danger; threatening; menacing; perilous.
- (a.) (With upon) Bent upon; attentive to.
- (a.) Falling or striking upon, as a ray of light upon a reflecting surface.
- (a.) Coming or happening accidentally; not in the usual course of things; not in connection with the main design; not according to expectation; casual; fortuitous.
- (a.) Liable to happen; apt to occur; befalling; hence, naturally happening or appertaining.
- (a.) Dependent upon, or appertaining to, another thing, called the principal.
- (n.) That which falls out or takes place; an event; casualty; occurrence.
- (n.) That which happens aside from the main design; an accidental or subordinate action or event.
- (n.) Something appertaining to, passing with, or depending on, another, called the principal.
- (adv.) In an incised manner.
- Someone who deliberately foments trouble; "she was the instigator of their quarrel"
- (n.) Same as Indigene.
- (n.) One born in a country; an aboriginal animal or plant; an autochthon.
- (a.) Wanting; void; free; destitute; -- used with of.
- (a.) Destitute of property or means of comfortable subsistence; needy; poor; in want; necessitous.
- (a.) Crude; unformed; unorganized; undigested.
- (n.) Something indigested.
- (a.) Not direct; not straight or rectilinear; deviating from a direct line or course; circuitous; as, an indirect road.
- (a.) Not tending to an aim, purpose, or result by the plainest course, or by obvious means, but obliquely or consequentially; by remote means; as, an indirect accusation, attack, answer, or proposal.
- (a.) Not straightforward or upright; unfair; dishonest; tending to mislead or deceive.
- (a.) Not resulting directly from an act or cause, but more or less remotely connected with or growing out of it; as, indirect results, damages, or claims.
- (a.) Not reaching the end aimed at by the most plain and direct method; as, an indirect proof, demonstration, etc.
- A person who does not acknowledge your god
- (n.) The state or quality of being inky; blackness.
- An officer of a corporation or others who have access to private information about the corporation's operations
- (adv.) See Entire, a., Entirely, adv.
- A visitor to whom hospitality is extended