Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: I?U???
- (n.) Any species of the genus Iguana, a genus of large American lizards of the family Iguanidae. They are arboreal in their habits, usually green in color, and feed chiefly upon fruits.
- A large waterfall on the border between Argentina and Brazil
- Noun - A group of culturally similar indigenous peoples inhabiting the Arctic regions of Greenland, Canada and Alaska.
- (n.) A substance of very wide occurrence. It is found dissolved in the sap of the roots and rhizomes of many composite and other plants, as Inula, Helianthus, Campanula, etc., and is extracted by solution as a tasteless, white, semicrystalline substance, resembling starch, with which it is isomeric. It is intermediate in nature between starch and sugar. Called also dahlin, helenin, alantin, etc.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Inure
- Cause to accept or become hardened to; habituate; "He was inured to the cold"
- (n.) An artificial nitrogenous base, isomeric with urea, and forming a white crystalline substance; -- called also isuretine.