Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Answers for: IC???
- A tribe of ancient Britons inhabiting an area of SE England in present-day Norfolk and Suffolk. Their queen, Boudicca, led an unsuccessful rebellion against the Romans in ad 60
- Boudicca's tribe
- (n.) An ethereal fluid that supplied the place of blood in the veins of the gods.
- (n.) A thin, acrid, watery discharge from an ulcer, wound, etc.
- Covered with or containing or consisting of ice; "icy northern waters"
- Shiny and slick as with a thin coating of ice; "roads and trees glazed with an icy film"
- Extremely cold; "an arctic climate"; "a frigid day"; "gelid waters of the North Atlantic"; "glacial winds"; "icy hands"; "polar weather"
- Devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain; "a frigid greeting"; "got a frosty reception"; "a frozen look on their faces"; "a glacial handshake"; "icy stare"; "wintry smile"
- (adv.) In an icy manner; coldly.
- (n.) A coating or covering resembling ice, as of sugar and milk or white of egg; frosting.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ice
- (n.) An icicle.
- (computer science) a graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface
- A conventional religious painting in oil on a small wooden panel; venerated in the Eastern Church
- A visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- (a.) Pertaining to, or caused by, a blow; sudden; abrupt.
- (n.) The stress of voice laid upon accented syllable of a word. Cf. Arsis.
- (n.) A stroke or blow, as in a sunstroke, the sting of an insect, pulsation of an artery, etc.