Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: IN?
- (n.) A Japanese measure of length equal to about two and one twelfth yards.
- (n.) India.
- (n.) A pasture or meadow; generally one lying low, near a river.
- (n.) The step, or socket, in which the lower end of a millstone spindle runs.
- (n.) A fluid, or a viscous material or preparation of various kinds (commonly black or colored), used in writing or printing.
- (n.) A pigment. See India ink, under India.
- (v. t.) To put ink upon; to supply with ink; to blacken, color, or daub with ink.
- (n.) A place of shelter; hence, dwelling; habitation; residence; abode.
- (n.) A house for the lodging and entertainment of travelers or wayfarers; a tavern; a public house; a hotel.
- (n.) The town residence of a nobleman or distinguished person; as, Leicester Inn.
- (n.) One of the colleges (societies or buildings) in London, for students of the law barristers; as, the Inns of Court; the Inns of Chancery; Serjeants' Inns.
- (v. i.) To take lodging; to lodge.
- (v. t.) To house; to lodge.
- (v. t.) To get in; to in. See In, v. t.
- An agency in the Department of Justice that enforces laws and regulations for the admission of foreign-born persons to the United States