Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: J?E?
- (n.) A morass; a shallow lake.
- A car suitable for traveling over rough terrain
- (n.) A gear; a tackle.
- (n.) An assemblage or combination of tackles, for hoisting or lowering the lower yards of a ship.
- (n.) A railing remark or reflection; a scoff; a taunt; a biting jest; a flout; a jibe; mockery.
- (v.) To utter sarcastic or scoffing reflections; to speak with mockery or derision; to use taunting language; to scoff; as, to jeer at a speaker.
- (v. t.) To treat with scoffs or derision; to address with jeers; to taunt; to flout; to mock at.
- An Old Testament book telling Joel's prophecies
- A Hebrew minor prophet
- (pl.) of Jo
- Any young animal, especially a young kangaroo.
- A standardized format for storing graphic data in binary computer files, allowing over 16 million different colors. It allows for lossy compression, i. e. the compression of data into a form which re-expands into an image close, but not identical to the original image. Files stored in this format usually carry the extension jpg or jpeg. Compare GIF.