Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: K?????S???
- Rule of a German Emperor.
- A landlocked republic to the south of Russia and to the northeast of the Caspian Sea; the original Turkic-speaking inhabitants were overrun by Mongols in the 13th century; an Asian soviet from 1936 to 1991
- (n.) The office or position of a keeper.
- A kind act
- Tendency to be kind and forgiving
- The quality of being warmhearted and considerate and humane and sympathetic
- Good heartedness
- (n.) Any one of numerous species of birds constituting the family Alcedinidae. Most of them feed upon fishes which they capture by diving and seizing then with the beak; others feed only upon reptiles, insects, etc. About one hundred and fifty species are known. They are found in nearly all parts of the world, but are particularly abundant in the East Indies.
- Polish patriot and soldier who fought with Americans in the American Revolution (1746-1817)
- A landlocked republic in west central Asia bordering on northwestern China; formerly an Asian soviet but became independent in 1991