Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solver Solutions for: K???K
- Massive tropical tree with deep ridges on its massive trunk and bearing large pods of seeds covered with silky floss; source of the silky kapok fiber
- A plant fiber from the kapok tree; used for stuffing and insulation
- (n.) A light canoe, made of skins stretched over a frame, and usually capable of carrying but one person, who sits amidships and uses a double-bladed paddle. It is peculiar to the Eskimos and other Arctic tribes.
- A landlocked republic to the south of Russia and to the northeast of the Caspian Sea; the original Turkic-speaking inhabitants were overrun by Mongols in the 13th century; an Asian soviet from 1936 to 1991
- A Muslim who is a member of a Turkic people of western Asia (especially in Kazakstan)
- The Turkic language spoken by the Kazak
- (n.) A Turkish open summer house or pavilion, supported by pillars.
- (n. & v.) See Click.
- (n.) A petty contrivance; a toy; a plaything; a knickknack.
- (n.) A readiness in performance; aptness at doing something; skill; facility; dexterity.
- (n.) Something performed, or to be done, requiring aptness and dexterity; a trick; a device.
- (v. i.) To crack; to make a sharp, abrupt noise to chink.
- (v. i.) To speak affectedly.
- (n.) The twisting of a rope or cable, as it is running out.
- (n.) A blow; a stroke with something hard or heavy; a jar.
- (n.) A stroke, as on a door for admittance; a rap.
- (v. i.) To drive or be driven against something; to strike against something; to clash; as, one heavy body knocks against another.
- (v. i.) To strike or beat with something hard or heavy; to rap; as, to knock with a club; to knock on the door.
- (v. t.) To strike with something hard or heavy; to move by striking; to drive (a thing) against something; as, to knock a ball with a bat; to knock the head against a post; to knock a lamp off the table.
- (v. t.) To strike for admittance; to rap upon, as a door.
- (n.) A kind of portable camera.
- 100 kopecks equal 1 ruble in Russia
- A city of southwestern Russia