Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Puzzle Answers for: K?I?
- (n.) A kind of headless cabbage. Same as Kale, 1.
- (n.) Any cabbage, greens, or vegetables.
- (n.) A broth made with kail or other vegetables; hence, any broth; also, a dinner.
- (n.) Poultry, etc., required by the lease to be paid in kind by a tenant to his landlord.
- (n.) See Kier.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Knit
- (n.) Union knitting; texture.
- (v. i.) To form a fabric by interlacing yarn or thread; to weave by making knots or loops.
- (v. i.) To be united closely; to grow together; as, broken bones will in time knit and become sound.
- (v. t.) To form into a knot, or into knots; to tie together, as cord; to fasten by tying.
- (v. t.) To form, as a textile fabric, by the interlacing of yarn or thread in a series of connected loops, by means of needles, either by hand or by machinery; as, to knit stockings.
- (v. t.) To join; to cause to grow together.
- (v. t.) To unite closely; to connect; to engage; as, hearts knit together in love.
- (v. t.) To draw together; to contract into wrinkles.
- (n.) A Malay dagger. See Creese.