Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on a result to view its definition, and more!
Crossword Solutions for: K?R??
- The unit of measurement for the proportion of gold in an alloy; 18-karat gold is 75% gold; 24-karat gold is pure gold
- The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Thailand and Burmese borderlands
- (n.) One's acts considered as fixing one's lot in the future existence. (Theos.) The doctrine of fate as the inflexible result of cause and effect; the theory of inevitable consequence.
- (n.) The twenty-fourth part of a grain; -- a weight used by goldsmiths.
- Karst topography is a landscape formed from the dissolution of soluble rocks such as limestone. It is characterized by underground drainage systems such as sinkholes, dolines and caves.
- A small unsprung motor-racing vehicle
- An edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)
- Irish County
- Ancient type of cow originating in Ireland. Still bred for milk production
- (n.) A cress.
- (v. t.) To carve.
- (n.) The Scriptures of the Mohammedans, containing the professed revelations to Mohammed; -- called also Alcoran.
- An Asian peninsula (off Manchuria) separating the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan; the Korean name is Dae-Han-Min-Gook or Han-Gook
- (n.) The gazelle.
LOAD MORE RESULTS